Monday 16 February 2015

Spring is coming..... Wishes

I love spring. I love seeing the seasons change, especially the new life and beginnings, with the lambing season. 

As spring is coming, I've decided to focus my Wishlist on spring. As spring is still quite chilly my Wishlist focuses on comfort and warmth. I've been looking around at different shops recently to decide what to spend my birthday money on. 

I really like this floppy felt hat from Topshop (www.topshop.com). Not sure if it would suit me though, not many hats seem to suit me. Only fluffy cute cats hats seem to suit me. Definitely perfect for those chilly, sunny spring mornings.

Absolutely love this dress from New Look (www.newlook.com). I did get a very similar one for my birthday in red. Particularly love the top lacey section.

I absolutely love the hooded panelled parka jacket also from Topshop (www.topshop.com). It has a detachable fur on the hood, for the warmer months. Great for all year round 



The shoes from Sole Affairs (www.soleaffair.com) are fabulous. They are lightweight platform sole boots, perfect even if it gets a bit slippy out. I walk a lot so I like that they are sturdy and strong boots. The shoes are the minder lightweight chunky cleated platform sole Chelsea boots. 

What's on your Wishlist at the moment? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment