Monday 18 January 2016

December's loot crate

So excited my December loot crate arrived. The theme this month is Galaxy.

In this spectacular month, there was an awesome t-shirt named the ugly holiday sweater t-shirt. Pretty cool.

I was super excited when I saw this as I looovvveee halo :D. An unsc ammo crate style tin. With a halo 5 guardians req pack, unfortunately I haven't got halo 5 yet. I'm hoping I get some good armor and weapons with it.

Bb8 socks. Can't go wrong with some awesome socks :D

Galaxy quest patch.

And was saving the best till last....
Han solo pop vinyl bobble head. Absolutely love my collection of pops so far. And he's a fantastic addition to my collection. Hmm only problem is I now want more star wars ones heheheh.

What did you love about your loot crate? Looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment